Friday, April 15, 2011

Mother Warrior

My Daughter now has learned how to climb the stairs on her own, SO I ordered a baby gate and went to pick it up from Walmart and while in the store a tornado hits and we are all pushed to the back of the store and told to stay. I am alone with my daughter, I know no one and I am not near my home and my husband won't answer his phone. I pick her up out of the shopping cart, because if the roof gets taken by the wind; that storm was not about to take my baby. It took everything in me not to cry. Now not only am I scared for my life but I am scared for my daughter's. Am I going to be able to protect her, save her, keep her from being scared? It was a whole new level of responsibility that came at once that I was not prepaired for, but let me tell you I felt so proud and honored and brave knowing that I was the one who got to go to battle for her. I am her warrior and I will fight to the death!!! She is my princess and I am her army!!

No comments:

Post a Comment